Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 1-15 Budget Breakdown

$1,447 mortgage
$250 student loan
$60 pet plan
$80 groceries
$227 spending
$100 gas
$250 dental fund

This is going to be a tight month because of Christmas.  I will be setting aside a significant portion of my December 15 paycheck to cover Christmas expenses.  Last year I saved over $600 specifically for Christmas, but I was not able to do that this year due to all of the medical expenses I have incurred. 

I'm still feeling a little down, but I have adopted a new attitude which prohibits me from focusing on the bad things at work.  So far it has worked, in that I have been able to redirect my thoughts whenever I start thinking of things that make me upset.  I will write a post on it later and let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment