Friday, May 1, 2015

Interview #2 Updates and May 1-15 Budget Updates

Yesterday I mailed off a shiny brand new resume for yet another local law firm.  Whew, the stress of preparing cover letters, selecting writing samples, etc is crazy. 

Also, I heard from one of my references and the company that I interviewed with Monday (or whatever day it was--this week has been a blur) is conducting reference checks.  Hopefully, I will be offered a second interview and then finally the position!
 

Okay, I've already changed to my May 1-15 budget to the following

$1,480 mortgage
$200 student loan
$167 garden stuff
$60 pet plan
$90 groceries
$217 spending
$100 gas
$100 savings

I really want to get some yard work done so I decided to include a line item in my budget for it.  I hate not paying as much as I wanted to on my student loans, but I need a project to work on to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment