Saturday, August 8, 2015

August 1-15 Budget

$1,480 mortgage
$415 student loan
$127 emergency fund
$60 pet plan
$90 groceries
$200 spending
$50 savings
$100 gas

There it is, short and sweet.  I had to use some money out of the emergency fund to replace the thermostat on the central a/c unit- so that money got replaced this month.  Otherwise, there is nothing interesting or unusual to report for this 2 week budgeting period.

I just got the utility bill for July and oh my glory, it was expensive!! $303, and I usually pay a little extra on the bill so actually it was $310.  I'm trying to keep a closer eye of a/c use so that I don't have another $300 bill next month.  However, part of the increased bill was due to the broken thermostat. Argh!! Anyways, hopefully this 2 week budget period will fair better.

No comments:

Post a Comment