Saturday, April 30, 2016

Budget Breakdown May 1-15

Friday was payday so it's time for another budget breakdown!

$1,561 mortgage
$330 cell phone
$60 pet plan
$100 mother's day
$200 spending
$100 gas
$180 new car fund

The minimum payment on my mortgage is $1,469, so this payment includes about an extra $91! I love paying extra on my mortgage, I just hate that it is so little.  I can't wait until I can really start paying this thing off. 

I got my sister to make some changes to the cell phone bill, so it dropped about $40.  I still have to work on her to make a few more.  I really want to get this thing down under $300 a month.  Any extra money saved will go towards the mortgage.

I finally was able to put another $180 into my new car fund! Whoohoo! I have about $360 total.  Slowly, but surely I am making progress on putting aside money for a new car. My hope is to have $2,000 by the end of the year. 

Oh and still no luck finding that debit card!

No comments:

Post a Comment