Monday, March 4, 2019

New Month!!



It's March, which means that it is almost Spring!! I cannot wait for longer days and more sunshine.  I hope to get back to more (and longer) walks after work.

I have a few goals for March

1. Fertilize the lawn
2. Put at least $750 towards retirement
3. Get passport paperwork completed
4. Put $1,000 towards furniture bill.
5. Treat the lawn for ants/insects
6. Get some filing done in the office
7. Go on a trip to a city I have never been to before.
8 Book a cruise.
9. Donate money to charity.

I am going to count #9 as completed as I donated $50 to the local legal aide organization on Thursday, but it did not process until Friday (March 1st).

Happy Monday, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. What city are you thinking of going to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I will go to Washington, D.C and/or somewhere in Virginia.

      Delete