Sunday, July 14, 2019

Crazy Expensive Summer


I am burning through money this year!

This year has already been super expensive.  I paid off my new bedroom furniture and mattress which totaled over $7,000.  This was super expensive, but I don't regret one penny of it.  My back used to hurt every morning when I woke up and now I get up in the morning pain free! My 15 year old mattress (I'm pretty sure I got that mattress in 2003) needed to go. 

In the past 2 month I paid:

 $110 for the dentist
 $338 for the eye doctor (exam and new frames)
 $160 for another dentist appointment
 $254 for car repair services
 $212 for contact lenses

Once I write it all out it is easy to see why I haven't even made half of my retirement contributions for the year. That is over $1,000 in expenses just for June and July.  It is expensive to live and work in this day and age.  I travel all over Florida so I need my car to stay in good repair and I will not sacrifice necessary car maintenance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment