Sunday, September 21, 2014

Updates

I've been a bit busy lately so I haven't had much time to post. I have found 2 jobs that I need to apply for, but I have not had time to apply for them.  I will try to get those applications done tonight. 

My small student loan is now paid up through March of 2019! I'm so excited because I am finally seeing progress. The balance has fallen into the $4000's, every time it drops into the next $1000 range I get ecstatic.   (This loan was originally over $9,000 and spread over a 25 year payment plan).  I love the fact that the extra payments are applied to principal and the payment date is advanced. 

My sister and I are planning to take a little road trip in November, just a couple of hours away, so it will be nice to get away for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment