Monday, February 16, 2015

A day off

Today the office was closed for President's day.  I had a really nice day.  I am not looking forward to going into work tomorrow, but I am going to push that aside.  My sister is interviewing for a job out of state, if she gets it that will mean major changes to my budget.  However, I hope she gets it because it will mean that she gets a $20,000 pay raise. Please keep your fingers crossed for her. 

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for a job.  I haven't heard of anything, but I hope to start networking with other attorneys soon.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me too. Apparently, the partner in the south Florida office is aware of the disruption going on in this north Florida office.  I don't think it will help, but I'm glad she knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment