Friday, September 25, 2015

TGIF!

I'm so glad it's Friday.  I'm tired and worn out, it has been a long week.  Payday is looming next week, on Wednesday and I cannot wait to make a payment on my student loan.  I think that paying off debt is like a drug, I'm always waiting and anticipating the next payment.  While I don't think it's likely, I am really hoping that the firm gives Christmas bonuses this year.  I could really use the cash to pay down my student loan.  I usually just save the money, but this year, since I am getting so close to paying off the loan- I would definitely give it to Sallie Mae!  I wish the partners would give the money based on merit and not just give money to everyone.  I have worked my ass off this year, even working an entire weekend just recently at the request of my boss. Not to mention the many days I have been on the road at 5:00a.m. for work trips.  Oh well. I'll try not to worry, God has been giving me little blessings this year- just in the nick of time, everytime.

I have been spending like crazy this budget period, I don't know what has gotten into me.  I think I have like $20 left in my spending category.  Believe me, next Wednesday cannot come fast enough.  It's so hard to get through the weekend with only $20 in your spending budget.  I keep hoping that there will come a day when my budget is not quite so tight and I can spend a bit more freely.  Okay. I am going to go get ready for work it's already after 6:00 a.m. here and I have a lot to accomplish today.


No comments:

Post a Comment