Okay readers, I have put together a list of goals for myself for 2016. Some of them are similar to last years goals, but there are quite a few new ones on this list.
1. Payoff student loan
2. Increase emergency fund to $15,000
3. Save $2,000 towards a new vehicle
4. Begin retirement contributions and save $5,500 towards retirement
6. Begin investing in mutual funds
7. Maintain a $1,000 (work) travel fund
8. Build a $1,000 car maintenance fund
9. Build a $500 home maintenance fund
10. Build a $750 medical fund
11. Build a $500 pet fund
12. Lose 30lbs!!!!
13. Read 24 books
14. Travel somewhere cool!
Those are a lot of goals and I'm not sure if I am going to be able to accomplish them all. However, I know that I have accomplished a lot this year, way more than I thought possible. I wish everyone luck in setting forth their new goals and sticking to them in 2016.