Monday, December 28, 2015

Belated Merry Christmas!!

And a Happy New Year, if I don't put up another post before then.  I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope everyone else did as well!   I do plan on getting a post with my 2016 goals and another with my 2015 year end results.  I think I did pretty well in 2015 and I can't wait for 2016!

I need to start working on closing out the last pay period so I can make a payment on my student loan before the 1st of January.  The office will be pretty empty today so I will probably do some of that at work today.I only have to work 3.5 days this week so I am pretty excited about.

I stayed within my Christmas budget so I am very pumped that I was able to do that AND I even have some money left over. The exact amount still needs to be determined though! Okay, I've got a few things to do before work today so I am off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment