Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 1-15 Budget Breakdown

Sorry for the late post, but here is the budget breakdown for the first of June.

$1,561 mortgage
$348 cellular phone bill
$60 pet plan
$100 groceries
$182 spending
$100 gas
$180 new vehicle fund.

The mortgage payment includes the minimum payment, plus an extra $91! Slow and steady wins the race.  I plan to just keep plugging away!

I plan on actually canceling the pet plan for one of the cats this year.  I think we signed up in August of 2013, but I can't quite remember.  I need to get on this as soon as possible, I forget to do this every year.  

After this month I will have $540 set aside for a new vehicle! Baby steps, baby steps.  I have only bought 1 car in my 34 years.  I want to have some money set aside for a down payment this time.  I hope my car can hold out for 4 or 5 more years.  (It'll be 10 years old later this year).

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap!!! $350 cell phone bill??? That's crazy! Mine is $30! Why is yours so high?

    ReplyDelete