Sunday, March 12, 2017

Weekend Update

I made a few goals earlier this week, for this weekend.  Here is the current status:

1. Complete taxes- I have started, just never finished.
2. Balance my checkbook
3. Finish staining that dang fence
4. Trim around the driveway
5. Treat the house for termites and other pests- DONE
6. Spray the weeds in the sidewalk cracks- DONE
7. Relax and read a book


It's only Sunday morning so, hopefully I will get a few more checked off the list before the end of the weekend.  I think I will add the following items:

8. Clean bathroom
9. Clean room
10.Go into work

I spent most of Saturday helping my mom at her house.  Getting her mailbox painted, pulling weeds in her rock garden, pulling the rocks away from the foundation of the house, going to look at storage sheds for her backyard, fixing a few boards on her deck, running to the store to buy a new rug pad, cleaning the living room so that we could put down a new rug, etc. 

Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment