It seems right now that I am just struggling with everything possible. I am frustrated and tired. Nothing, so far, as been a major deal. I think I am so tired and frustrated that every little thing sends me into complete and total exasperation. Here is a list of my current frustrations:
1.My battery light came on in my car on Wednesday and I needed a new alternator, an $800 repair. (More on this later.)
2. My shower is draining slowly and I can't find my auger. I don't any drano on hand.
3. My toilet is leaking. I tried to fix it and now it won't stop running (e.g. I made it worse).
4. At work, I am working on a type of case that I have never worked on before with absolutely no support from the higher ups.
5. My sister's birthday is coming up and I haven't done anything or made any plans.
6. My room is a mess. Well the whole house is.
7. The lawn needs to be cut, but it won't stop raining.
8. I'm behind at work.
9. My assistant left on Friday without finishing a project that is due on Monday and she won't be in on Monday.
10. My boss' assistant seems to have an agenda to keep my boss from communicating with me. I don't know why. (More on this later).
11. I worked a 12.5 hour day on Monday
12. I worked a 15 hour day on Tuesday.
13. I'm tired.
14. I don't have enough money to retire today. :)