It's December!! I'm feeling pretty excited as I only have 7 more days to work this year.I will have about 12 consecutive days off!! December is usually pretty stressful, but I think I am slightly ahead of where I normally am by this time. I still have a good bit to do, but I don't feel overwhelmed. Anyways, here are my goals for December
1. Finish Christmas Shopping
2. Wrap presents
3. Finish filing papers in the office
4. Put up Christmas Decorations
5. Clean out Office
6. Figure out 2019 Financial (and other goals).
7. Pull together a post on how I did on my 2018 goals.
8. Prepare a Net worth update.
9. Read 2 books.
How are you doing on your year end and/or Christmas preparations? Are you on target or falling behind?