Friday, December 14, 2018

Lawyers and Suicide 2





This is not really a Christmas-y post, but I wanted to post it before it slipped my mind.  I read a very sad article about another lawyer, a successful one, who committed suicide. Being a lawyer is such a hard and stressful job and even the Florida Bar has initiated several programs directed towards mental wellness. Even successful lawyers take their own lives due to the stress. 

The link to the article is here

I do not necessary agree with all of the statements in the article and I recognize it is one sided, but it gives insight into the practice of law and the mental health of lawyers.  It shows why I want to retire from practicing law as soon as I possibly can. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. lemon law attorney los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairly quickly this incredible website should indisputably come to be recognized within all of the weblog most people, due to the fastidious articles or reviews or possibly feedback. probate collin county texas

    ReplyDelete