Thursday, December 5, 2019

I missed November (Face Palm) and Debt Free Bloggers!





Where did November go?  I kept trying to get online and post, but time kept eluding me.  End result? There were absolutely no posts for November. 

Anyways, it is Winter now and it has been pretty chilly in Florida (in the 30s).  I don't have time for a long post because my time management skills suck.  I just wanted to update that I will make my charitable donations goal for the year!  My goal is $400 and I am at $383 for the year.  I will make a donation to a Christmas charity and be done for the year.  Next year that goal will go up to $500. 

I have been reading blogs, but have not been able to comment.  Everyone PLEASE congratulate Double Debt Single Woman for paying off her debt!! She is debt free!!!!   Also, please congratulate Lucy at A Dime At A Time as she is debt free as well!!  Congratulations to both of these hardworking women! (You can find the links to these blogs in my blog list to the right).

4 comments:

  1. It’s great that you track charitable contributions the same way you track everything else. Congratulations on meeting your goal for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were just in st. pete, florida a month ago and it was freezing. we left new york state to get some sun at the beach and got hosed! we liked the city, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Thanks for the shout-out! Congrats on making your donations goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! I'm still pinching myself that the debt is finally gone! Congrats on reaching your goal for 2019!

    ReplyDelete