Sunday, July 20, 2014

Angry at myself

I lost $20 yesterday.  I am such an idiot and I am so irritated, I can't stand myself.  Yesterday morning my sister asked me to stop by the store and pick up a few things and she handed me a $20 bill.  I have no real recollection of the $20 bill after that.  I think I put it in my purse, but I'm not really sure.  At any rate, I can't find it now.  I don't typically carry cash on me and I guess this is good reason not to.  I have looked in my car and in my purse, but can't find it anywhere.  It probably fell out somewhere at the store.  I just wanted to share my frustration with the world. 

Oh, as an aside, does anyone else read blogging away debt?  Today it was announced on the website that blogger, Jim, would no longer be writing for the site.  I never liked Jim as a blogger, but this week I was really happy to see his post on eating from the pantry.  I thought the post was was pretty well written for Jim and was excited to think he actually got on the BAD bandwagon.  I should have known better, the rumor is that the post was plagiarized.  According to the comments on the blog, that may have been the third post that was plagiarized.  I think it was time for him to go and I'm glad that the owners of the website finally decided to cut him.

No comments:

Post a Comment