Friday, October 16, 2015

$8,000s!!!

Yesterday I made a $1,050 payment to my student loan and that dropped my balance down into the $8,000s! Holy crap, I can barely believe that at the end of December of 2014 I owed $23,650.  Again, the balance is barely down into the $8,000s- the exact amount owed is $8,962 (with interest calculated through 10/31), but it's still in the $8,000s.  I have a little money held aside to pay off my credit card (work travel expenses) and a little for an oil change- so I likely will put a little more on my student loan before I get paid again.  I have a small chance of actually making my goal off $8,000 by the end of the month! Alright, I need to get moving- I gotta put a load of clothes in the washing machine (and hopefully dryer) before I head to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment