Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sick!!

I have been so sick for the past 6 days! I've been dragging myself to work, but I don't know how productive I have been.  My head hurts, I'm dizzy, hot flashes, neck pain, nausea, you name it.  I don't know what's wrong, but I am finally starting to feel just a little better.  My sister seems to be catching the same illness, I hope it passes quickly for her.

Tomorrow is payday and I need to close out the previous 2 week budget period, but I'm so tired I don't know if I can do it tonight. I will definitely do it tomorrow and post the next 2 week budget period.  This next 2 weeks will be expensive: Halloween candy, dinner and movie with a friend and an oil change for my vehicle. I will be so happy when I am actually saving money for retirement and various sinking funds and not just paying off debt.  Right now it feels like all of my money goes right out of the door. 

My boss has been behaving oddly lately and I don't know what to make of that. He's being nicer than usual and that throws me off since he is normally so rude and unappreciative.  Maybe everyone pushing on him to get his shit together is finally paying off.  Lol, I doubt it though.  I think he just is feeling remorseful over his recent bad behavior on a business trip! I won't go into details, but as you can imagine he was being overly flirtatious with an employee while under the influence of alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment