Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 1-15 Budget

$1,480 mortgage
$492 student loan
$60 pet plan
$90 groceries
$200 misc spending
$100 savings
$100 gas

So I have been traveling for work quite a bit lately.  I just got back last week from a conference in the mid-west.  I was down in central Florida today.  I traveled a lot last month and I am so tired! Of course, once again, travel reimbursements are slow and I am struggling a bit with the financial aspects (specifically a $600 hotel bill!).  My $1000 travel fund has basically been depleted. I will probably be pulling money out of my spending budget in order to continue to sustain the necessary traveling, which sucks since any leftover would have gone to my student loans. However, frankly, at this point I'm too tired to complain about anything and I am just going to be happy that I can pay the bills! Happy Tuesday Everyone!

2 comments: