Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Holidays!! Budget for December 1-15

$1,480 mortgage
$492 Student loan
$60 pet plan
$90 groceries
$200 spending
$100 savings
$100 gas

Today is payday for me, so I will be running to the bank at lunch to deposit my paycheck.  I had a good bit of money leftover from the last 2 week pay period so I will be able to put more than $492 on  my student loan today.  I should fall down in to the $5,000s, but I need to close out the budget period so I can figure out the exact numbers.  I have been waiting with bated breath for this paycheck as paying off debt is like a drug to me.  Payday is such a thrill, but there is always such a long time between checks! Sometimes if I have a little cash available I will make a small payment to my student loan, mid pay period, just to see the numbers drop a little more.  Goodness, I will be so happy for the day when student loan is no longer a line item on my budget because I have paid that stupid thing off!  Good wishes and happiness to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment