Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day and Odds and Ends

First, oh my goodness, payday is not until NEXT Monday (16th), I'm so ready to put a payment on my student loans.  It feels like I have been in the 8000s forever.  Is anyone else as impatient as I am? I really need to learn patience, it is not one of my virtues. 


I hope everyone has exciting plans for Veterans Day.  I plan to stay home, clean, read and work in the yard. Hopefully, a no spend or low spend day.  I gotta make this money stretch until payday.

I have a few expenses coming up: a new water filter for the refrigerator, thanksgiving grocery items and some travel for work at the end of the month.  That reminds me, I need to email the bookkeeper sometime this week to make sure she reimburses me for (some of) those outstanding travel expenses.  I already have 2 trips planned for December.

While I'm concerned (as I spoke about in my previous post) about the new associate that has been with the firm for almost 2 weeks now, I'm excited that maybe I won't be gone for 2 weeks in February for a trial in Central/South Florida. That would have been an expensive trip and I would have hated to carry those expenses for 2 months until the firm reimbursed me. 

Okay, I just wanted to type out a few things that had been on my mind.  I'm going to go get a few things done.  Have a wonderful Veterans Day (especially those of you who have the day off). 

No comments:

Post a Comment