Sunday, May 15, 2016

Budget Breakdown May 16-31

It has been a crazy 2 months for me.  I have been traveling all over the State of Florida and I am tired.  I have decided that I am not traveling again until Memorial Day weekend.  I have literally traveled once or twice a week every week for the last 2 months.  It's crazy.  I need sleep and to rest in my own bed.  The travel expenses have been horrendous.  Sigh. 

Anyways, here is my proposed budget for the next 2 weeks.

$180 utilities
$100 groceries
$100 gas
$1000 Emergency Fund
$317 Mother's Day
$200 cat expenses
$200 spending
$33 alarm
$250 house
$150 Mother

I am hoping to start going out more and doing things.  Like go see a movie at the IMAX or go to a pottery class.  I want to start working this stuff into my budget and my life.  I want to break up the monotony and have something to look forward to during the week.  I am too tired to write anymore and I am going to bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice budget. What are you getting your mom? I recommend checking out Zootopia if you haven't seen it yet. It's so fun. Captain America: Civil War is pretty good too if you're into action films.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just saving some money so that I can do things with my mother. She is in her late 60s. My father passed away in his late 60s when I was in my mid-20s. I wish I had been able to do more with him before he passed away. All of my hopes and dreams about getting out more during the week have failed. :(

      Delete