Thursday, January 3, 2019
New Year, New Goals!
1. Put a minimum of $11,000 to retirement. ($6,000 to Roth and $5,000 to taxable). I am loving the increase in contributions to the Roth. It's $6,000 this year, in case you have not heard! The $11,000 goal is an increase of $500 from last year.
2. Increase replacement car fund to $12,000.
3. Give a minimum of $400 to charity. This is an increase of $100 from last year.
4. Increase Emergency Fund to $20,000.
5. Pay down mortgage principal so that the PMI can be removed. I'm so close, only 5 or 6 months to go!
6. Read 12 books
7. Lose 20lbs
8. Increase social activities.
9. Learn coding.
10. Learn more about my family history.
12. Be kinder and more patient.
13. Increase FI/FU fund to $1,200.
14. Figure out my purpose in life.
What are your goals for the new year? Any special ones that you would like to share?
I hope that my next post is an update on my 2018 goals. Have a great day everyone!