1. Finish out retirement contributions. Only $1,332 to go!--PASS. I actually added an additional $100 to that amount.
2. Exercise 4 days a week, for at least 60 minutes. - DONE ISH. I did this for about 2.5 weeks out of the month.
3. Get rid of 20 items. DONE- ISH. I have a bag full of clothing items to donate. They are sitting in my room and I need to take them to Goodwill.
4. Get the Fall Decorations down and put up around the house. FAIL- I did get the fall wreath out of the front closet. The other decorations are still in the attic.
5. Finish 2 books. - FAIL. I did not finish any.
6. Donate money to charity. PASS- I did donate $25 to my law school.
My October goals are as follows:
1. Contribute another $50 to retirement. This is just because I can and I need to pump as much money as possible into my retirement accounts.
2. Exercise 4 days a week for at least 60 minutes.
3. Get rid of 20 items.
4. Get out the Fall/Halloween decorations.
5. Finish one book.
6. Donate money to charity.
7. Attend at least one social event or activity.