Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Busy days and finances.

Once again life has gotten crazy busy.  It's been over a month since I have blogged and that's just terrible.  I will do better. 

This will be a short post as I am exhausted and I want to lay down in my own bed and rest.  I added another $1,000 to my retirement account this last payday (yesterday) for 2017.  I have $3,496 to add to my Roth before the end of the year.  My Roth currently sits at $14,087. 

I own 3 mutual funds and 1 ETF.  I can't wait until my retirement account is sitting at $20,000 as that is my next goal.  I still feel so far behind in retirement savings, but at least I am trying and making progress. According to at least one study I read, I should have $160,000 saved for retirement by now.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to watch the numbers go up. I get down about not having enough saved for my age too, but as long as we stay healthy, we have time on our side. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete