To be honest, I don't really have my heart set on many goals for 2021. 2020 was just so rough. I struggled mightily to come up with some goals and here is what I came up with:
1. Contribute $12,000 to retirement with the goal of having $90,000 by the end of the year. As it stands today I have approximately $71,000. I did wake up and contribute $207 to my roth this morning!
2. Pay the mortgage down into the $160,000s. As of today the mortgage is down to $179,760.
3. Pay off my car by September. You heard it here first, I finally bought a new car. More details on this later. I have a 0.9% interest rate.
4. Contribute $600 to charity. My goal was $500 last year and I increase by $100 every year. I actually contributed more than $600 last year.
5. Increase savings to $2,500. My savings accounts were depleted by the purchase of the new car.
6. Increase EF to $15,000. As of today is is sitting at about $14,139.
What goals do you have for 2021?