Sunday, May 18, 2014

Feeling Lost

My work situation has not improved.  It's probably gotten worse.  I am so confused about what to do at this point.  I applied for a couple of jobs and was even selected for an interview for one.  However, when the time came, I could not go through with it.  I turned down the interview.  I must be crazy, I could have negotiated a $10,000 a year pay raise.  I don't know why, but I feel I am not yet done with this place.  I have to speak with my boss and try to make this a better working environment.  The problem is I don't know how to start the conversation.  I also need the opportunity to speak with him with his secretary is not present because she hovers and doesn't like to leave anyone alone with him. I think she feels that the other staff will begin complaining about her. She leaves early a lot and doesn't come in a lot, but I really think that problem will fix itself if he comes into the office more frequently.  I'm frustrated and irritated, but I can't leave yet.  I need to pray on this issue and see if I can receive some divine intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment