Monday, March 24, 2014

Argh!!

I'm feeling so frustrated. Why is life always so stressful?  I am really hating work right now. I have been coming in later than I normally do, still earlier than required, but later.  I am more apt to leave early as well.  I want a raise for putting up with all the bullshit and taking on all of the extra responsibility. 

I am also frustrated because I'm paying for all of this dental work instead of paying off my student loan, so then I can buy some new furniture. Not important to buy new furniture, but I want it. I guess I just have a case of the "wants".  Also, my mom is having issues: she needs a new computer, her microwave is broken and something may be wrong with her septic tank.  I want to provide for her.  I want to pay for all of the dental work she needs, but I can barely take care of myself.  I feel like a failure and that depresses me more.  Sigh.  I need to do something to put myself in a better mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment