Friday, March 7, 2014

End of the month pay day

Okay, I know this is about a week late, but here's the repayment/budget update.  I was paid last Friday here's the break down of the budget.

$1,447 mortgage
$300 student loan/minimum payment is $202.37
$70 pet insurance
$70 groceries
$227 spending
$100 gas
$200 savings

That's all there is folks.  My salary for two weeks completely spread out for the world to see.  Most of my spending money will go towards a work trip next week (hotel, food and gas).  I may also have to take clients out to dinner or lunch as well so I may have to pull some money out of savings.  I will be reimbursed for the trip, but it usually takes three months. We are a small firm and three months is a completely ridiculous amount of time for reimbursement.  Oh well, I am very conflicted with regard to what to do about my employment, it's very stressful, super disorganized and frustrating, but I hate having to switch jobs.  Arghhh!! Oh well, no one said life is easy.

My next payday will be next Friday.  I will try to do a timely update on how things fall out from that paycheck.  I have already done a draft budget, but as we all know things change from day to day and moment to moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment