Sunday, January 28, 2018

Unispired Updates

I have a multitude of ideas for posts, but I lack the motivation and the inspiration to write about anything complicated.  So instead I will write about how my January has gone towards meeting my 2018 goals.

I managed to finish one book this month, Camino Island, by John Grisham.  It was a quick and easy read that slightly held my interest.  I got through it based upon my goal of reading at least 20 pages a day.  I have started a new book by James Patterson, Cross Justice.  It's a rather lengthy book and I don't know if I can read throughout it.  I may switch to a shorter Agatha Christie book.

As far as retirement, I contributed $1,390  this month.  Next month's contribution won't be so robust as it's my mother's birthday, HOA fees are due and my escrow shortage (again!) will be due.

My charitable giving was kicked off with a $50 contribution to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

I managed to get some exercise in everyday this week, but my eating was less than nutritious.  I should probably do some exercise tonight, but I most likely will not. I will do some in the morning.  I feel very tired and I am a bit concerned about getting sick. 

A $140 went towards my emergency fund.

My something new for the month was I started M-Turking.  I have made $23 so far this month.  I plan to put this money towards the furniture fund.

It's been a pretty expensive month, I have some work related events coming up and I needed some new clothes.  I'm pretty sure I went over budget, but I'll wait until next weekend to add everything up.

Get some beauty sleep tonight all, it's Monday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment