Sunday, July 23, 2023

 


Hello.... Is anybody out there???? Wow, I have been gone a super long time!! I miss blogging!  I have been intermittently reading blogs over the past couple of years but have not been able to comment from my phone.  I hope all is well in the personal finance world.  I have so many updates to provide!  I'll be brief and start with the basics for now. 

I changed jobs in January.  I am working for another law firm.  My dream is to get into a non-litigation position. I hope one day I can transition into that kind of work. My base salary is the same.  $160k a year.  There is a non-litigation position I have been eyeing which would be approximately $220k a year. However, the position has been empty since at least October of 2022. I'm not sure why it has not been filled. It has been advertised 3 or 4 times. 

As of today, I have approximately:

$54,000 between 2 savings accounts. 

$121,000 total in my Roth and taxable brokerage account 

$17,000 in my 401k from my old firm 

$30,000 in checking. 


I owe approximately $152,381 on my mortgage. 

I pay off my credit cards monthly. 


Zillow has estimated the value of my house as $432,000.  


My net worth including my home is about $501,619. 



4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I had to look twice to make sure the page was correct. I was one of the folks who read, but whom never posted. Hope are back to write 😸.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I periodically check here, and assumed you were very busy with work and life. Good to have an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've been missing your posts. Glad all is well in life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete