Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stress

I know it's early, but I am starting to feel a bit of stress about the upcoming Christmas Holiday.  I did not do any preparation, as far as saving in advance,  although I did write Christmas gifts into my December budget (You will see it in my December 16-31 budget).  I plan to do most of my Christmas shopping online so I need to start ordering things now in order to avoid delays and other timing mishaps.  I would prefer to wait until my December 15th pay day to start ordering things, but I think I'm going to have to start now.  That bothers me only because the law firm I work for (as I have discussed numerous times) does not have its sh*t together, so I never know what kind of craziness to expect come pay day. 

I have also started thinking about getting my taxes together for next year.  I'm so stressed out.  I have all of these medical expenses to track down and add up.  I have most of them in a folder, but I also need to find out the cost for all of the prescriptions I have paid for, etc.  I also need to add up all of the homeowner's deductions that I can take.  I want to get that all done in December to see if I need to make any charitable donations order to get the most benefit from my deductions. 

Anyways, I have to go get cleaned up and dressed so I can go stress at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment