Saturday, December 6, 2014

Student loan update

This month I only was able to put $250 on my student loans.  That sucks, as I really wanted to pay down my student loans down significantly this year so that next year I could pay them off easily.  Well, that did not happen. However, I did get my big student loan down under $20,000!! Just barely, but that's okay.  I'll take what I can get.  I will have one more payment to make on December 31, 2014 so I will do my final totals then with regard to how much I paid off on my students loans this year. 

I have updated my resume to reflect some articles that I wrote for an internet publication.  I also am trying to figure to how to include my new "so-called" position as the managing attorney of the division of the law firm that I suggested opening.   My boss says it's not new- we have always done the work-we will just promote it more.  Again, thus far, nothing has happened.  So, I am getting my resume together so I can start looking for new jobs in the new year.  I keep thinking that even if I am miserable, I can get paid more money to be miserable elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment