Thursday, April 30, 2015

Budget May 1-15

$1,480 mortgage
$367 student loan
$60 pet plan
$90 groceries
$217 spending
$100 gas
$100 savings

I might change this around a bit- all of the travel of the last 2 months has stressed me financially.  I also have some dental expenses to pay for so I may need to put a little more money towards paying for those upcoming expenses.  I have to find a polite way to ask for the firm to hurry up and pay my travel vouchers. 

I still have not heard anything from my interview on Monday.  I imagine that the further away from the interview without any follow-up contact is not a good sign.  Oh well, I am still pushing ahead.  After I finish this post I have another resume to get out. 

Work is still tough.  My boss continues to take many days off at a time, which encourages his assistant to do so as well.  It's frustrating to me because they both get paid to not work.  Neither has any vacation time left or sick leave left, but they still get paid to be at home.  All the while, I can't get my travel vouchers paid within 30 days.  I'm so glad I don't depend on credit cards to cover my travel expenses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment