Friday, April 17, 2015

Student Loan B- Paid In full

Student loan B is PAID IN FULL!! I saved over $2000 in interest by paying the loan off early.  I signed onto my account this morning just to make sure that everything was applied properly and it was. 

All I have is one student loan left.  So now's the time to focus all of my energy on student loan A. I hope to have it paid off by early next year- so my goal is March of 2016.  However, my absolute deadline is to have it paid off by July of 2016- refuse to take any longer than that to get rid of this weight around my neck. 

Okay, just had to report that- off to make a 4 hour drive south for work!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You really kicked it! Wish my resolve was there, trying to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That loan was bothering me so much, I just had to pull the trigger. I'm still looking for a new job and I hope to negotiate at least a bit of a raise so that I can pay the last loan off a bit faster.

    ReplyDelete