Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Interview #2, part 2

Interview #2 took place yesterday.  This company has a very low turnover rate, all of the employees seemed happy and the 3 attorneys that I interviewed with seem very nice and pleasant.  It seems very busy and the company does a lot of volunteer work.There are awesome benefits, sick leave, paid time off, retirement, health insurance, etc. 

My interview total was about 40 minutes. It seemed to go very well.  I lack experience in arbitration and I asked to be able to give 4 weeks notice to my current position.  I think those were the only 2 things which were blatantly concerning. I did not get a chance to discuss salary with them.  If I make it through this round, I will be invited back for a second interview.  Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment