I made 10 goals at the beginning of the year. Let's see how I am doing.
1. Pay off $10,000 on my student loans.
To date I have paid off $4,711 on my student loans this year. I do have a stretch goal of paying off $12,000 this year on this loan. To reach my stated goal of $10,000 I am ahead, technically I have until the end of June to pay off $300 more dollars ($1,300 to reach my stretch goal).
2. Pay off the smaller student loan completely.
3. Cash flow the dental work I have left.
SO FAR -DONE!!
4. Be a better friend to my friends.
DEFINITELY IN PROGRESS
5. Read at least 24 books
I HAVE TOTALLY FALLEN BEHIND ON THIS I HAVE ONLY READ 4.5 BOOKS
6. Give more (time and money).
7. Lose weight = 30lbs. OMG!! Weight loss to date--3lbs. Sigh.
FAILING- I HAVE LOST 4 LBS.
8. Find a new job.
9. Be more positive!
10. Increase online savings account to $3,500.
TOTALLY ON TRACK- TO DATE I HAVE $3,101 IN MY ONLINE SAVINGS ACCOUNT