Sunday, October 4, 2015

Goals Third Quarter Check In

 I made 10 goals at the beginning of the year.  I did a mid-year status update on June 5, 2015. Below is the 3rd quarter follow-up!

1. Pay off $10,000 on my student loans.

PASS- - To date I have paid off approximately $13,650 on my student loans this year.  I did have a stretch goal of paying off $12,000 this year on this loan- DONE!! My new goal is to pay off $16,000 by the end of the year!


 2. Pay off the smaller student loan completely.

DONE!!!!

3. Cash flow the dental work I have left.
DONE!!

4. Be a better friend to my friends.
DEFINITELY IN PROGRESS

5. Read at least 24 books
I HAVE TOTALLY FALLEN BEHIND ON THIS I HAVE ONLY READ 9 BOOKS

6. Give more (time and money). IN PROGRESS!

7. Lose weight = 30lbs. OMG!! Weight loss to date--3lbs. Sigh.
FAILING TOTALLY- I refuse to get on the scale.

 8. Find a new job.
FAIL!

9. Be more positive!
FAIL!

10. Increase online savings account to $3,500.
PASS- $3,688! My new goal is to get this to $4,000 by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment