Thursday, January 14, 2016

January 1-15 Budget

Hey guys and gals, January is flying by and I have not had the chance to put up a new post in awhile.  Since it is almost the end of this budget period, I figure it must be time to put up my budget post! lol!
Anyways, this is how the first 15 days of January were budgeted out:

$1,480 mortgage
$592 student loan
$60 pet plan
$90 groceries
$200 spending
$100 groceries

There will be major changes coming to the budget in mid- February once I pay off my student loan and I have already made a couple of draft budgets just to see how things will fall out.  Oh I just received a $400 travel voucher reimbursement and have decided to put that money on my student loan, so I think as of tomorrow I will have the student loan paid down to about $1,800 or $1,900 (depending on my spending today and tomorrow).   Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment