Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January Budget 16-31

$190 utilities
$100 groceries
$100 HOA dues
$79 car registration
$98 dentist appointment
$1622 student loan
$33 home alarm
$200 spending
$100 gas

I don't think I will have to pay the $98 for my dental exam because the firm just recently started providing dental insurance. However, I will probably use that money for a voluntary bar association due payment ( I am a member of a local bar association and the dues are $90).

I already paid and blogged about my student loan payment. Now, that the balance is down to $1,693, I am seriously considering paying it off- like today.  I accrue $0.14 in interest a day and I already owe $0.68.  I'm just tired of paying on this thing.  I will let you know what I decide to do!

2 comments:

  1. I would so eat rice and beans until the next day to get it done! How exciting! My vote is pay it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sought advice from everyone I know and the clear majority vote was to payoff the loan...so I did!! I pulled money out of savings!!

      Delete