Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Worries

I only have time for a quick post today.  I'm already running behind as far as getting ready for work today. 

I just wanted to take a few minutes and jot down some new worries I have been experiencing since becoming debt free.  This is the beginning of a new phase of my life and now I am worried that it could all be taken away.  What if I lose my job or get fired before I rebuild my emergency fund?  What if I lose my job before I can start saving for retirement?  What if I fall back into debt? 

There's more and more of those similar thoughts brewing in my head.  I want to save money and be financially secure and I'm worried that something bad will happen before it get there.  I know my fears are irrational, but they keep popping up.  Does anyone else have this little worries creep in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment